When was the last time you got to the end of a work day and actually got everything done that was on your to-do list?
As our guest Jeff Becker says, “there’s never a quiet day in the counseling office”. It’s non-stop and some days the overwhelm really wears on you. What’s worse is that other staff members may not recognize the hard work that you put in each day.
Jeff and I both know exactly how you feel, which is why he’s here to emphasize the importance of vocalizing your value and showcase his passion for helping other counselors succeed.
You’ll hear Jeff introduce a new training program, “Counselor Impact Training”, which focuses on empowering counselors to understand and utilize data effectively, identify and address performance gaps in students, and develop creative interventions. Plus, he explains the significance of pitching innovative ideas to school leaders and display your impact to stakeholders.
- How to communicate who you are, what you do, and the value you provide
- Strengthening the skill to understand and apply data effectively for student success
- Identifying hidden performance gaps impacting students
- Inspiring the creation of unique innovative solutions to address individual student needs.
- Boosting your confidence in presenting bold innovative ideas to school leaders
- Jeff will be presenting a session at the upcoming Summer Counselor Conference, focusing on how to get teachers involved in delivering counseling lessons and fostering social-emotional learning in the classroom.